Wednesday, March 3, 2010




















Open toe boots and shoes - to love them or hate them?
When the open toe shoes and boots appeared on the runways last year I thought they were limited to just that - the r
unway. How in real life could they ever possibly be practical? And with that, I swore them off. Well, in typical Ottawa style, a year later, I have come around. That's right - I have really warmed to them. They are a true fashion puzzle: boots so they are for cold seasons, open toes so they are not. When are you supposed to wear them? I'm still not sure but after seeing them throughout magazines, all over runways and the best of fashion television, I have them at the top of my list this season. I'm up to the challenge. Perhaps once removed from the runway and inserted into my wardrobe the solution will become clear. Or, maybe they'll come with instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment